Monday, February 1, 2010

I despise packing


I must apologize for neglecting my blog and short list of readers lately. I have been so busy preparing for my trip to prague, getting last minute things together, saying my goodbyes, enjoying my last days in beautiful San Francisco, there is no time for anything! For the past week I have woken up every morning promising myself to get started on the packing so that it doesn't pile up to the last minute. Well here i am, less than a day away from my departure and my suitcases are still lost in the disarray of the basement, i have a mountain of laundry to do, and four months worth of outfits to plan out. This is a disaster. Packing is in my top 10 of most hated things to do, ever. How can i be expected to fit my life into 2 suitcases going to a country i have never visited?

If i owned beautiful, old luggage like in the photo above, i am certain this packing experience would be slightly more pleasant.

image via: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment