Sunday, June 20, 2010

Coach Collectibles



This post is way overdue and I apologize for not paying adequate attention to updating my blog. Life in the big city is keeping me overwhelmed with things to do and I can't seem to find a single second to focus on myself.

A few weeks ago, four fabulous bloggers joined together at the Coach store on Fifth Ave to debut their personally designed handbags for the Coach Collectibles event. I rushed back into the city after a long day of work in New Jersey to meet my roommate Sonja at the event we have been counting down the days for. What a success! Hats off to Emily, Krystal, Karla and Karen, you ladies did an exquisite job designing your personal pieces and the event could not have gone smoother. I had such a pleasure meeting all of you and hope this wasn't the last of our run-ins.

No comments:

Post a Comment